The Household of Mercy is a Non-Denominational Church in the City of London, founded on Kingdom principles.
Our responsibility is to develop, train and equip people and teach them to be positioned strategically in society.
Our passion is to teach, train and release people to excel and enlarge in their individual spheres of influence, thereby enforcing the Kingdom of God on earth.
Our goal is to represent the Kingdom of God and teach the gospel that Jesus taught with simplicity, excellence and understanding, applying this in every aspect of life.
The vision of the Household of Mercy is Kingdom influence for Social Relevance.
This means that every member and partner of the Household of Mercy is trained and furnished with this understanding, knowing they have a responsibility to fulfil their assignment and impact their spheres of influence with the principles and values of God’s kingdom.
We want to see the Kingdom of our God take precedence in all spheres of society.
THE BELIEF STATEMENT OF HOMe
Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God’s will in thought, purpose, and action)
-2 Timothy 3:16
Baptism and Communion
The Holy Spirit
“We are a prophetic voice that encourages people to be socially relevant, change agents, restorers of the earth and spearhead a national transformation.”
“When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan.
The vision of the The Household of Mercy is Kingdom influence for Social Relevance.
This means that every member and partner of The Household of Mercy is trained and furnished with this understanding, knowing they have a responsibility to fulfil their assignment, and impact their spheres of influence with the principles and values of God’s kingdom.
- Influencing generations by the power of our vision and by modelling the way.
- Forming and maintaining strategic relationships and partnerships with organisations within the community.
- Implement our vision in the spirit of excellence.
- Encouraging individual growth by initiating schemes that would develop and empower our people.
- Effective Teaching and Preaching.
- Encouraging servant leadership.
Having our charge and mandate from Proverbs 29:2, we aim to do the following;
- To teach and train our members to identify, develop and maximise their unique purpose on earth.
- We aim to train and challenge our members to be socially relevant, change agents, restorers of the earth and to spearhead a national transformation.
- We aim to teach and train a people that will always seek to work beyond the four walls of a local assembly.
- We aim to teach and train our members to move with passion and Live through Love, extending their hearts and hands to the needs and challenges of the people around them.
- We aim to build a people that will understand their significant role in transforming their lives, families, communities, cities, nation and the world at large.
- Provide the best servant leadership programs.
- Increase communication and information.
The Household of Mercy seek to become a global voice in teaching people to understand and enforce their rights and responsibilities as citizens of God’s kingdom, to become restorers of the earth, and spearheading a national transformation.