Life can be tough.
Sometimes in spite of our best efforts we are still overwhelmed. At such times we need someone to talk to as we reflect our Saviour in the trenches of our inner battle and interpersonal struggles.
The mission of the Household of Mercy Counselling Ministry is to walk with you every step of the way as you seek spiritual and emotional wholeness.
At our counselling centre we use different approaches to restore relationships between the individual and God, self and community.
We work with professional faith-based counsellors whose expertise is called upon depending on the case
Our programs include:
- One-on-one Counselling
- Family Counselling (Children and Youth)
- Marriage Counselling – In partnership with our pastors
- Spiritual Growth Groups – They are designed to assist individuals in gaining victory over abusive, addictive and damaging thoughts or behaviours, while also building a closer walk with Jesus.
- Spiritual Enrichment Groups
- Referral Services for Members.
The Counselling ministry is open to anyone with counselling needs.
At the moment, this is done on Sundays after our meetings and on Tuesdays during our virtual meetings.